Dear Trail Runners and Walkers,
My passion is trail running – the opportunity to be active and outdoors, lapping up that fresh air and life lessons whilst basking in nature.
Mud, sweat and beers!
Single track, great views, red-lining on uphills… A place where long lasting friendships are born!
Where comfort zones and ‘limits’ are pushed so far beyond what your mind could fathom possible.
I had a dream of organizing a trail running stage event at Wagendrift Dam, a trail running paradise, a place where I had spent many an hour training for the Dusi Canoe Marathon on foot and in a canoe.
Being able to share my passion for trail with people is my ultimate life goal. In 2017 I got the opportunity as Estcourt Athletics Club’s Race Chairman to realise that goal, and that’s where the amazing partnership with EAC and KZNTR developed, and The Bushman’s Trail Run came to fruition.
The Bushman’s Trail is more than just a weekend of trail running at an incredible venue. It’s a weekend of family, friends, laughter, fun, music, good food and tasty beverages; a place where relationships are developed and everlasting memories are made!
Catch you outdoors!
Mike Tredway, Co-Race Director of The Bushman’s Trail
- Venue: Wagendrift Dam, near Estcourt (directions HERE.)
- Dates: 6-7th April 2019, Saturday and Sunday Events: 30km | 20km | 10km | 5km
- KZNTR Kidzone will be available during the race with experienced childminders and fun activities!
- Coffee, craft beer & cordials and gourmet meals
- Technical trail gear available
- More Info & Entries HERE.
KZNTR WINTER SERIES!
- 48 hour 3 for 2 special opens at 10am on Tuesday 26th February
- Enter all three events for the price of two
- On top of this, U18’s only pay half price!
- Huge value for families!
- Click HERE to enter.