Where sandstone turns to fire & mountains glow red...
Entries for WILDSERIES Golden Gate Challenge 2020 have officially opened! We are bringing you something to smile about, with a cracker 15% discount on race entries. This opening special is valid until the end of Thursday, 16 April 2020 at midnight, regular tickets will be available thereafter.
We look forward to better days, with the freedom to move through our local trails. The Golden Gate Highlands National Park is a treat for every trail enthusiast who seeks a weekend of adventure with courses moving through rugged but rewardingly beautiful trails, as participants take in pristine natural surroundings of the area.
WildSeries Races raise funds critical for the maintenance and conservation efforts in the reserves that host the events. The Golden Gate Challenge specifically raises funds for the conservation of the Bearded Vulture, amongst others such as the threatened Cape Vulture.
It is your help that we need, to help those who cannot help themselves…
- Venue: Golden Gate National Park
- Date: 23 – 25 October 2020
- Distances: 18km or 27km | 19km or 29km | 17km
- 2 Day or 3 Day Event Packages Available
For more information and entries:
New format at PheZulu
For more info visit the event page here:
Make use of the KZNTR payment plan on all our big events!
Budgets are tight but the desire to experience and explore is quite alive!
So, let us help you…
Payment plans are available and can be used for the opening special entries as well!
Here is what you need to know:
- A payment plan allows you to split your entry fee into four equal instalments.
- The first instalment (deposit) is payable within the week of your entry
- The remaining three will be payable over three consecutive months
- If you would like to make use of a payment plan, pop an email to email@example.com and we will assist further.
- If you need a little more time than a week for your first payment, let us know, we are here to help you.