We are approaching our last day time event for the year. Say what???
I’m still wondering what happened to Easter. Like, was that not a thing this year? Although I vaguely remember my kids being on an out-of-control-sugar-high, so I guess it was.
And then I start breaking down the year of trails and I realise how long ago that actually was. Before we moved to our new offices, our new Kruger2Canyon venue. Before the incredible achievements and high of Karkloof100. Before the Pondo Trail was conceptualised. Before I heard the words “Will you run Monties with me?” …
So much has happened this year, so much change, and yet so much stays the same. Our trail community is growing, but the vibe of everyone is welcome; run it, walk it, whatever… just seek beauty - is still so strong.
So, when we go back to venues like Hilton College, that we have run since the very beginning, it is such a great reminder of all that has gone before, and how far we have come!
See you in Hilton, Lauren
- Sunday 02 December
- Hilton College Estate (Ducasse Pool)
- 22km, 12km, 7km
- KidZone, quality catering, trail gear and expert advice available
- Great lucky draw prizes up for grabs!!
- Pre-entries close 12 noon this Friday 30th November
- Entries available on the day! (R50 surcharge applies to over 18's)
- MORE INFO & ENTRIES