START TIME: 2AM
Especially appealing to those looking for greater distance and / or night running experience and training. Perfect preparation for Karkloof100 and SkyRun later in the year!
START TIME: 6AM
START TIME: 7AM
START TIME: 7:30AM
Approx. every 8km on the longer courses.
75km and 50km participants must carry 2l hydration and a cell phone. Additional hydration and cell phone highly recommended for all participants.
ENTRIES LIMITED TO 250!!
Once sold out, NO LATE ENTRIES AVAILABLE.
Pre-entries close at MIDDAY on Thursday 21 June. Entry includes entry into the game reserve, a breakfast roll, 1 x free entry to Reptile Park and 10% shopping discount on the day.
Start: 18km – 7am, 10km – 7:30am, 5km – 7:45am.
Registration from 6am – 7:30am. Please arrive with plenty of time to process your registration. Once entries are sold out, substitutions will be allowed until NOON on Wednesday 20 June. Substitution fee applies.
A tough race no matter what distance you choose, the 3 courses at Phezulu need to be treated with respect! The routes traverse through a game reserve and animals such as Giraffe, Zebra and Wildebeest are regular spectators on this trail.
The hilltop grasslands are wide open and the valley bush is thick- considering the venue is so close to Durban and Hillcrest, you could not ask for wilder. The Phezulu field team are constantly working on these trails to provide the best tracks possible!
FROM DURBAN – N3:
– Take N3 toll road to Pietermaritzburg.
– Go through the Marianhill toll plaza.
– The first off ramp left – Assagay/Shongweni/Hillcrest, take this off ramp.
– At STOP street turn right into Kassier Road over N3 freeway ± 5km.
– At T-Junction (Set of robots) turn left, this is Old Main Road (R103) ± 7km.
– Phezulu is on your right hand side.
– Take N3 toll road to Durban.
– Take left hand side off ramp marked Cato Ridge.
– Continue along this road until you come to a left turn marked Inchanga/Valley of 1000 hills ± 8km.
– You will reach a sign marked PHEZULU Safari Park,
turn left, into Phezulu grounds.