Table Mountain Trail Run
12 November 2023
About Table Mountain
Get ready to conquer the legendary Table Mountain once again! Calling all trail enthusiasts to join us on an exhilarating escapade up this iconic peak. Picture yourself tackling the thrilling ascent along narrow cattle tracks and rugged terrain – a true test of your trail prowess. But hold onto your excitement, because reaching the summit unveils an awe-inspiring vista that’ll leave you breathless. Immerse yourself in the mountain’s captivating tales, from colossal serpents to legendary cannibals. This hidden gem, usually off-limits, is your playground for the day
Start Time: 07:00am | Walkers Welcome
Elevation gain: 292m
Aid Stations: 1 station
Start Time: 06:30am | Walkers Welcome
Elevation gain: 607m
Aid Stations: 2 stations
Mcoseleli Secondary School
From Durban (ETA 1hr 25min):
- Follow the N3 Northbound.
- Take exit 79 and turn right onto Ohrtmann Rd.
- Follow for 2.3km and turn right onto Manning Avenue. Follow Pietermaritzburg’s directions from there.
From Pietermaritzburg (ETA 40min):
- Head North East on Manning Avenue.
- Turn left onto Chief Mhlabunzima Rd and follow for 3.4km.
- Turn right at Copesville Dr and continue for 11.8km.
- Turn right onto the D101 (signposted).
- Follow D101 for 4km and Mcoseleli Secondary will appear on the right.